Prime B Custom Homes Ltd.
Construction Project Manager
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering.
Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years of related experience is required
Positions Available: 1
Business Address: 8166-128 street suite 119
Surrey, British Columbia
Job Location(s): Various Job locations in the lower mainland
NOC Group: 0711 – Construction managers
NOC Job Title: Construction Project Manager
This Company is hiring one Full-time Construction Project Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
The Candidate must perform the following duties:
· Plan, organize, oversee and manage construction projects from conception to completion.
· Review the project in-dept and perform budget estimates.
· Create and oversee construction contracts, schedules, specifications and reports.
· Hire and supervise the activities of subcontractors and subordinate staff.
· Direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
· Monitor the execution and implementation of the project schedules.
· Collaborate with architects and engineers, negotiate project revisions, changes and additions.
· Direct the purchase of building materials, manage project’s budget.
· Create and implement quality control procedures.
· Oversee compliance with legal requirements, building and safety codes.
· A university degree in civil engineering is required.
· 3 years to less than 5 years of related experience is required
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet