Gilroc Drywall & Construction Ltd.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years of related experience is required.
Positions Available: 1
Business Address: 12949-Glengarry Crescent, Surrey, BC, Canada, V3V 1S9
Job Location(s): Various Job locations in the lower mainland
NOC Group: Construction managers (0711)
NOC Job Title: Construction Manager
This Company Gilroc Drywall & Construction Ltd. is hiring one Full time Construction Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
The Candidates must perform the following duties:
• Plan, organize and evaluate the projects from start to finish according to the project budget estimates, specifications and schedule.
• Hire and Supervise the activities of the staff.
• Prepare project budgets estimates and monitor the progress against the budget.
• Direct and supervise the subcontractors, other staff and keep them motivated and focused on the job.
• Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
• Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
• Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
• Develop and implement quality control programs.
• Keep a record of progress and update the client with the progress schedules.
• 3 years to less than 5 years of related experience is required.
• A university degree in civil engineering is required.
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet