- Surrey Enterprise Ltd. – Posted by xxx
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 33997
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Contract
- Salary : $28.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 06 Oct 2021
- Expiry Date : 06 Oct 2022
Surrey Enterprise Ltd., 129 5888 – 144 street, Surrey, British Columbia, V3X 0G8 looking for Full-time Steel Stub Framer to be a part of their team as soon as possible.
Type: Full-Time/ Permanent
No. of Positions: 02
· Construct and Install metal stud framing and furring for interior walls.
· Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
· Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools.
· Measure, cut, shape, assemble and joint structures made of lightweight steel.
· Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring, and erect walls and roof systems.
· Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding, and hardware.
· Supervise apprentices and other construction workers.
· Prepare cost estimates for clients.
· On the Job Training will be provided by the employer.
· Completion of a three- or four-year apprenticeship program.
A combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college or industry courses in carpentry is an asset.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No Walk Ins please. Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.
No views yet