- JBC Construction Inc. – Posted by Employer
- Langley, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 83918
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 17 Jan 2023
- Expiry Date : 17 Jan 2024
JBC Construction Inc.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Language: No Specific Language required
Minimum Education: No formal education required
Experience: No Experience is Required (On the Job training will be provided)
Positions Available: 1
Business Address: 20231 54 Avenue, Langley, British Columbia, V3A 3W2
Job Location(s): Various Job locations in the lower mainland
NOC Group: Construction Trades Helpers and Labourers (75110)
NOC Job Title: Construction Helper
This Company is hiring one Full time Construction Helper to join their team as soon as possible.
The Candidate must perform the following duties:
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring required at construction sites.
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels and other equipment.
• Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt.
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed
• Safely load and unload and move construction materials to work areas.
• Take care of equipment
• Clean and prepare surfaces.
• No Experience is Required (On the Job training will be provided)
• Ability to Walk stands and crouch for long periods of time.
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet