Communication Line Technician
Company Name: Exceed Solutions
No. of Positions: 02
Term of Employment: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Employment Hours: 37.5 hrs/wk.
Exceed Solutions is a managed IT services company providing technical expertise to businesses to manage their IT departments and solutions to their IT related issues. It provides a wide range of IT services, such as networking, hardware, software, cloud management, VM ware, security and other IT related solutions. Exceed Solutions caters to variety of businesses like medical clinics, financial services firms, law offices, real estate brokerages, security companies, printing companies, construction companies and other IT firms across Ontario.
- Install, assemble and test new machines and equipment
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions
- Operate hoisting and lifting devices such as cranes, jacks and tractors to position machinery and parts during the installation, set-up and repair of machinery
- Use a variety of power and hand tools to perform job functions
- Complete repairs and parts replacements
- Machinery and equipment maintenance by cleaning them after use, adjusting parts and lubricating moving components as needed to ensure proper, efficient function
- Work effectively with other team members in a loud environment
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain power transmission, vacuum, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and programmable logic controls
- Study manufacturer manuals and blueprints and carefully follow directions when operating or setting up new machinery or parts.
- Assemble machinery and equipment prior to installation using hand and power tools and welding equipment.
- Complete written record of work performed
How to Apply
No views yet