- C.M. Morris Design Ltd. – Posted by email@example.com
- Milton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 14566
- Category : Manufacturing & Production
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 15 Oct 2020
- Expiry Date : 15 Oct 2021
For over forty years, CM Morris has been providing our clientele with innovative custom machining and fabrication solutions. As a business committed to excellence in customer service, we instill trust in our company name through providing our clients with reliable and high-quality products.
Our specialized team of certified professionals work collaboratively with you to determine the exact product which will fit your project needs. We have the experience and competence necessary to offer a wide range of solutions such as milling, lathing and CNC machining. Through our tailored work plan and thorough progress updates, we ensure that your project is delivered to you right, on time and within budget. CM Morris provides the expertise you need to innovate your business operations. We’re expanding our team and always look for passionate and talented individuals to join our company. Details for the current available position with the company is provided below:
Company Name: C.M. Morris Design Ltd.
Position: CNC Machinist
Type: Full Time/Permanent
Location: Units#1-5; 103 Steeles Ave E Milton, ON L9T 4K6
Salary Offered: $25.00 per hour– Paid on biweekly basis. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other benefits: Shared Group insurance benefits including medical, dental and eyecare coverage
Vacation: 2 weeks per year
Hours of Work: 32.0-40.0 hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of X1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Read and interpret drawings, machine programs, production documents and determine dimensions and tolerances.
• Setup, program, operate, and troubleshoot CNC machines/ vertical milling centers for making the precision components.
• Verify dimensions of parts using precision measuring instruments.
• Mark dimensions and reference points on work pieces as a guide for subsequent machining.
• Detect equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine, control media as required to ensure quality of production.
• Select proper tools and fixtures required as well as the ability to perform tool wear offset.
• Operate hoisting and lifting devices to load and unload parts.
• Recognize, deploy and properly use inserts, fixtures and tooling.
• Perform basic machine maintenance such as adjusting fluid levels and emptying waste containers.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Minimum one year of experience as a CNC Operator or Machinist is required
• Completion of secondary school is required
• A College or Trade diploma in Machining or related field an asset
• Team oriented individual with demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and self-directed.
How to ApplyBy email to: jobs.CMMorrisDesign@gmail.com
No views yet