The Li's family is looking for a child care provider for a 5 year old girl and a 1 year old boy in their residence located in Surrey, BC. This will be a full time and permanent position (7 hours per week, 35 hours per week).
Job Duties for this position:
– Prepare and serve nutritious meals for the children at the employer’s residence.
– Supervise, accompany and care for the two children.
– Discipline kinds according to the methods requested by their parents
– Instruct the kinds in hygiene and social development.
– Organize activities such as games and outings.
– Perform other housekeeping duties related to child care, including washing children’s clothes, cleaning up after meals.
– Maintain a safe and healthy environment for them at home.
– Be available for emotional well-beings.
– Take the kids from and to appointments and pre-school when needed.
– Bath, dress, and groom the children.
– Provide age-appropriate educational training through organized activities such as games, crafts, readings, and outings
Requirement for this position:
– At least one year of related experience is required OR completion of at least 6 months or longer training program in child care or a related field is required.
– Basic communication skills in English is required.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet