- End of the Roll – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barrie, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 13489
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $19 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-09-08
- Posting Date : 08 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 08 Sep 2021
Employer: End of the Roll
Position: Carpet Installer
Duration/Type: Permanent/Full Time
Location: 129 Mapleview Drive West, Barrie, ON, L4N9H7
Salary: $19.00 per hour; The gross salary is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other benefits: None, Other than the employer EI & CPP contributions
Vacation: Two weeks per year
Hours of Work: 35-44 hours a week; Overtime rate at X1.5 applicable after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Responsible for coordination of carpet installation jobs
• Inspecting surfaces, analyzing patterns, eliminating imperfections, cutting carpets to size, seaming edges, cleaning the place after installation
• Remove old coverings
• Install underlay and underpadding if required
• Measure, cut and install carpets using glue, staples, nails or other means
• Inspect and repair damaged floor coverings
• Estimate material and labour costs.
Specific Job Requirements
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Minimum 7-12 months work experience as a Carpet/carpet tiles installation is required
• Team oriented individual with demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and self-directed.
• Weight handling up to 20 lbs
• Valid Driver’s license required to commute to the job sites
How to ApplyBy email to email@example.com
No views yet