Carpenter – NOC 7271
- Carpenter – NOC 7271 – Posted by Owner
- Oakville, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 60761
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 12 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 12 Jul 2023
Position: Carpenter – NOC 7271
Employer: Sky Contracting Inc.
Location: 474 Iroquois Shore Road, Oakville, ON, L6H 2Y7.Canada.
Location of employment: 474 Iroquois Shore Road, Oakville, ON, L6H 2Y7
Wages: $25 per hour, 30 to 44 hours a week
Language of work: English
Vacancies: 1 full-time position
Sky Contracting Inc. is an established General Contracting and Restoration contractor located in Oakville Ontario, and offering services throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
Sky Contracting’s services include installations and repairs to existing residential spaces throughout the GTA. Offerings include residential construction and repairs, water/fire/smoke damage repair, residential water drying services and more.
Sky Contracting Inc. is seeking a self-motivated Carpenter with experience in the industry (or related industry) to construct, install, and repair structures and components made of wood, lightweight steel and other materials used in residential construction and repair projects.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with experience to establish their career with a reputable construction and paving company.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements;
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials;
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware;
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures;
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems;
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools;
- Occasionally prepare cost estimates for clients.
- Must have at least 3 years of Carpentry experience in Construction or related industry;
- Good time and document management skills;
- Work well in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communicator with a focus in workplace safety.
How to Apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate “Carpenter” in the subject line of your email or the cover letter of your resume
No views yet