- NuFrame Inc. – Posted by newframejobs
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 76938
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 23 Nov 2022
- Expiry Date : 30 Nov 2022
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
NuFrame Inc. is currently in the process of looking for 5 carpenter helpers.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
No. of vacancies: 5
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
3237 190 St #108, Surrey, BC V3S 0L5
Various locations in the lower mainland British Columbia.
Wage rate: $21.00 per hour, overtime will start after 40 hours per week
· No specific education is required but is an asset
· Work experience is not required (training will be provided)
· English language (Basic English is sufficient)
· Handle construction materials such as lumber, tools, and other equipment on construction
· Measure, cut and install framing material
· Use basic hand tools as well as power tools such as saws and nail guns
· Assist in the construction and installation of walls, floors, and roof
· Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed
· Weight Handling: 50 – 80 pounds
Working setting: The candidate will be available to work full time Monday through Friday, and
on weekends as required.
Working Conditions: The candidate will be required to work outdoors in inclement weather
including rain, extreme cold, and high temperatures
Benefits: Life insurance, dental and medical
Relocation expenses will be covered by the employer as well as the first three months of medical
insurance, if required.
How to ApplyHow to Apply: Interested Candidates can apply via email: email@example.com or send your resume at 3237 190 St #108, Surrey, BC V3S 0L5.
No views yet