- Village Dallas Inc. – Posted by hrjobs
- Job ID : 77042
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $48.78 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-02-01
- Posting Date : 24 Nov 2022
- Expiry Date : 23 May 2023
Village Dallas Inc., masonry contractor, is currently hiring skilled bricklayers.
– at least three years of experience or journeyperson equivalent who can work independently with limited supervision.
– Updated safety training (WHMIS, Fall Protection) is an asset.
– Own steel-toed safety boots, gloves and hard hat required.
– Valid driver’s license.
– Physical stamina.
– Updated safety certificates an asset, but training available through union.
– Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, structural tiles or other masonry units
– Lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing
– Construct and install prefabricated masonry units
-Build patios, garden walls and other decorative installations
– Read sketches and blueprints to calculate materials required
– Cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools
– Lay bricks or other masonry units to build residential or commercial chimneys and fireplaces
– Instruct entry-level workers as needed
Our work takes us across the GTA and its outskirts – commercial and residential – new builds and restorations/renovations.
Union position. Salary $48.78 per hour + 10% vacation starting in January 2023.
Full-time hours at least 30 hours per week year round.
Benefits as per collective agreement (medical, dental, disability, vision care and pension)
Daytime hours, some overtime, early morning and some weekends as needed.
Village Dallas Inc.
270 Toryork Drive
Toronto, Ontario M9L 1Y1
How to ApplyApply by email through this web site.
No views yet