- SDVC LLP (Clearhouse) – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 9781
- Category : Accounting
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $23.10 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-03-13
- Posting Date : 13 Mar 2020
- Expiry Date : 13 Mar 2021
Employer: SDVC LLP (Clearhouse)
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 2560 Matheson Blvd E Unit# 527, Mississauga, ON L4W 4Y9
Salary: $23.10 per hour. The gross salary paid will be subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other Benefits: None, other than the employer EI and CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 32.5 Hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Job Duties
• Review and process all financial transactions (invoices, bank deposits, time sheets, payroll, etc.)
on a timely basis, ensuring accuracy, completeness and compliance with government policies
and procedures and regulatory requirements; follow up and resolve any and all issues, seeking
direction where required.
• Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data in order to compile and keep
financial records using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
• Prepare all documents and forms related to regulatory requirements (i.e. GST/HST, CRA,
Ministry of Finance etc.) and ensuring accuracy as well as timely submission.
• Consolidate data like gas-card expense, time-cards, etc. with department database for the purpose of preparing reports or processing requests.
• Calculate and prepare fuel tax returns on quarterly basis, and remit taxes in the specified time.
• Compute deductions and process data for payrolls.
• Conduct all necessary account, bank, and other reconciliations on a monthly basis.
• Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit.
• Perform other duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective
functioning of the work unit.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
• Proficiency in QuickBooks, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and general accounting software
• MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
Education and Experience Requirements
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in accounting/bookkeeping field is required
• Completion of secondary school is required
• College level education in the field of accounting/bookkeeping OR courses in accounting or
bookkeeping combined with experience in accounting/bookkeeping field is desired.
How to ApplyBy email to email@example.com
No views yet