- Tim Hortons – Posted by ML
- Job ID : 63803
- Category :
- Job Type : Contract
- Salary : $13 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 04 Aug 2022
- Expiry Date : 04 Aug 2023
Job Title: Baker :(NOC: 6322)
Employer: Tim Hortons Bathurst
Location: 100 Harbourview Blvd. NB E2A 5B9
Wage: 13/hr for 40 hrs per week
Employment groups to include: persons with disabilities, indigenous, newcomers to Canada, student, and vulnerable youth
Terms of employment: Term or contract-
Start Date: as soon as possible
- English or French, French speaking is as asset.
- Minimum education: Secondary education
- Education related to Hospitality and Food Services is an asset
· At least 2 -3 years of working as baker or related field
- Bake breads, pies, cakes, cookies and other pastries as necessary per the provided production and catering sheets and assist in production planning to meet daily requirements.
- Ensure proper food preparation by utilizing approved recipes, following prescribed production standards and use of proper equipment.
- Assist with the completion of production records to include waste tracking, used/unused portions and product shortages and inform supervisor when supplies are low.
- Ensure proper presentation, food quality, portion control and maintenance of proper serving temperatures.
- Maintain sanitation and orderliness of all equipment, supplies and utensils within work area.
- Handle food items appropriately and with all safety regulations in mind during preparation and service.
- Clean equipment and workstation thoroughly before leaving the area for other assignments and keep display equipment clean and free of debris.
- Consistently exhibit the ability to keep up with peak production and service calmly, accurately and efficiently.
- Check to ensure that all food is presented, served and displayed per standards.
- Follow principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment, ensuring corporate and OSHA safety standards are followed.
· Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods of times.
· Team player, reliable
Work Location Information:
· Relocation costs covered by employer, willing to relocate
How to Apply
· Email: email@example.com
No views yet