- Tim Hortons – Posted by Employer
- Québec, Québec, Canada
- Job ID : 30710
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 25 Aug 2021
- Expiry Date : 25 Aug 2022
We are looking for well experienced Night Bakers to work for our company Excellence RSR. Excellence RSR has 13 Tim Horton restaurants across the South Shore of Montreal Region such as:
- 801 Blvd Laurier, McMasterville, QC J3G 6V8, Canada
- 190 Blvd Armand Frappier, Sainte Julie, QC J3E 1Y2, Canada
- 195 Blvd Wilfrid Laurier Saint Basile Le Grand, QC J3N 1R1 Canada
- 1911 Chemin du Fer-a-Cheval, Saint Julie, QC, J0L 2S0, Canada.
- And if required to work at the other 9 locations.
No. of position: 10
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assembles muffins, biscuits, donuts and icings/frostings according to Tim Hortons guidelines.
- Adjust oven temperatures and place items into hot ovens for baking.
- Draw up production schedule to determine type and quantity of goods to produce.
- Follow special dietary requirements.
- Apply glazes, icings, or other toppings to baked goods using spatulas or brushes.
- Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards, inspect kitchen and food service areas.
- Ensure baking is performed to the proper standard and specification.
- Ensure all showcase specifications are met.
- Receive and store inventory related to baking.
- Ensure all food safety practices are met such as cleaning and sanitation practices for food and non-food contact surfaces and equipment.
- Assist in any other duties as required.
Education: Secondary certificate or equivalent experience
Experience & Skills: Minimum of 1-year experience in the food industry.
Language French or English
Hourly Rate: $ 15 per hour for 37 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay
How to Apply
Please send your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet