- Northline Flatbed Services – Posted by email@example.com
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 11692
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-06-16
- Posting Date : 16 Jun 2020
- Expiry Date : 16 Jun 2021
Employer: Northline Flatbed Services
Position: Administrative Assistant
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 30A Kennedy Road S, Brampton, ON, L6W1W1
Salary: $22.00 per hour–The gross salary paid will be subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other Benefits: None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
Vacation: 4 % of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35.00-44.00 Hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Assist with the administrative procedures and work in different departments for the supporting roles; Facilitate administrative support tasks including meeting planning, task delegations, calendar establishments, scheduling & confirming appointments & preparing for board meetings etc.
• Screening the incoming emails, forwarding them to appropriate departments; Composing and distributing routine correspondence.
• Assist in development and implementation of safe operational procedures which identify and take into account all relevant hazards.
• Maintain drivers log according to MTO & DOT regulations. Monitor CVOR and DOT SAFER record on a regular basis.
• Maintain driver DQ files / checking driver’s qualifications / drug test and police reports / driver reference checks
• Order office stationery, postage & couriers, supplies, packing material etc. as required.
• Carry out admin activities associated with daily routine company work.
• Prepare presentations, reports and promotional material for meetings with the key clients.
• Prepare and present sales analysis reports and brief the management.
Specific Job Requirements
• Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative position is required; Administrative experience in a transportation company or similar working environment an asset
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
• Possess an understanding and working knowledge of MS Office to include Excel, Word, and Outlook
How to ApplyBy Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet