- Swift Accounting Ltd. – Posted by email@example.com
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 17222
- Category : Accounting
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $23.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 29 Dec 2020
- Expiry Date : 29 Dec 2021
Employer: Swift Accounting Ltd.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Duration/Type: Permanent/Full Time
Location: 12-1332 Khalsa Dr, Mississauga, ON L5S 0A2
Salary: $23.00 per hour. The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Vacation: Two weeks per year
Hours of Work: 32.0-40.0 Hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Job Duties
• General Office administrative tasks such as filing, scanning, scheduling appointments for the staff accountants, answering phone calls, data entry.
• Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and file a copy of them in respective client files.
• Co-ordinate the flow of information internally with the other employees.
• Act as a first line of contact for the customers, answer generic enquires, take messages and convey them to the respective staff.
• Prepare Company’s monthly reports for sales, receivables, and payables
• Manage client accounts with their up-to-date contact information, upload any correspondence received from the client or the CRA to their electronic files.
• Preparing the basic files for the Corporate Income Tax & Personal Income Tax.
• Deposit cheques and assist in Bank Reconciliations and Payroll.
• Follow strict office administrative procedures as specified by Swift Accounting.
• Order and maintain a sufficient level of office supplies
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and basic knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software
• Highly organized with an attention to detail
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills in English
Education and Experience Requirements
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative position is required
• Completion of secondary school is required
How to ApplyApply by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet