Position: Administrative Assistant – NOC 1241
Employer: Pizza Nova (2140382 Ontario Inc.)
Location: 36-1500 Royal York Rd., Etobicoke, Ontario. Canada.
Location of employment: 36-1500 Royal York Rd., Etobicoke, Ontario.Canada
Wages: $24.50 per hour, 30-44 hours a week
Language of work: English
Vacancies: 1 full-time and permanent position
Pizza Nova is a global leader in the Pizza & Wings industry. The restaurant specializes in quality pizzas, pasta bowls, bread sides, chicken wings, specialty chicken, refreshments, and desserts! Our 36-1500 Royal York Rd location in Etobicoke has a successful history of offering quality foods and services in the area.
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team based out of Etobicoke Ontario. Our Administrative Assistants provide all the administrative tasks needed to support our restaurant.
This role involves a high level of administrative support, scheduling, coordinating, and multitasking, to support management.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform a variety of administrative duties in support of restaurant operations;
· Schedule and coordinate food supply and material inventories;
· Maintain manual and computerized information documentation system;
· Receive telephone calls, food orders and electronic enquiries and relay orders as required;
· Prepare and proofread invoices, correspondence, sales & inventory reports as required;
· Manage communications with head office and maintain such information electronically;
· Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings with suppliers, franchise employees, property managers/landlord, service providers, and other 3rd party organizations as required;
· Document and log staff/safety meeting minutes;
· Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and co-ordinate the flow of information with management;
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory;
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative role (required);
· A University or College degree in Human Resources, Administration or related field is preferred but not required;
· Ability to interact with people effectively and in a professional manner;
· Technical administrative experience is an asset;
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
· Must be proficient with computers, especially Microsoft Office Suite (required).
How to Apply
Please send resume to email@example.com
Please indicate “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line of your email or the cover letter of your resume
No office solicitation, No phone solicitation.
No views yet