- Karmen Trucktire Centre – Posted by email@example.com
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 10578
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-04-22
- Posting Date : 22 Apr 2020
- Expiry Date : 22 Apr 2021
Employer: Karmen Trucktire Centre
Position: Administrative Assistant
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 286 Rutherford Rd. S, Unit#1A, Brampton, ON, L6W3K7
Salary: $22.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Other Benefits: None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35.0-40.0 Hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
• Assist with the administrative procedures and work as a liaison between the shop and administrative department, ensuring that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
• Prepare and maintain work and purchase orders, inventory reports, memos and documents by compiling data such as shop supplies, parts purchases and time-cards with department database and calculate adjustments.
• Screening the incoming emails, post and forwarding them to appropriate contacts for replies; composing and distributing routine correspondence.
• Ensure that strong business acumen is employed in all regards.
• Oversee the inventory control process, ensuring a practical working stock, minimizing dead, or seldom-required inventory.
• Co-ordinate and plan for work order intake, provide estimates on cost and time
• Schedule and confirm appointments.
• Encourage safe working conditions and adhere to occupational health and safety regulations.
• Perform other duties as assigned for ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Specific Job Requirements
• Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative position is required; Administrative experience in an auto body, tire shop or similar working environment an asset
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
How to Applyapply by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet