Position: Accountant Bookkeeper– NOC 12200
Employer: A Plus Creative Inc.
Work Location: 407-501 Alliance Ave., York, ON M6N 2J1
Wage: $25/hr, 40-44 hrs per week
Benefits: Eligible after 3 months of employment.
The Accountant/Bookkeeper will be responsible for the financial analysis and reporting for all A Plus Creative production projects, including keeping records of accounts, verifying procedures for financial transactions, and general accounting services.. Working closely with the Senior Producer and production team, the Accountant will ensure accurate and timely processing of receipts, invoicing, and project based finance duties
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is driven to achieve results, while maintaining clear lines of communication with management and can adopt a flexible approach in a dynamic and agile environment. This position requires discipline, positive attitude, and a desire to grow professionally.
This is a full-time permanent position which requires strong organizational, interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment. The successful candidate will be disciplined, punctual, and a strong team player.
This is an on-site position, however we can offer flexibility depending on production requirements.
· Manage and control receipt process submission for cost expenditures ensuring timely follow up with appropriate parties
· Assist finance team with preparation of quarterly and year end financial reports, including income statements and balance sheets
· Oversee project budget by monitoring costs, identify discrepancies, and suggesting resolutions
· Prepare and post receipts, deposits, purchase orders, invoices, refunds, tax returns, and other standard finance tasks to ensure successful completion of project
· Act as liaison between finance and production team ensuring accuracy and timely reporting of account balances
· Communicate with internal and external stakeholders and vendors to reconcile any identified discrepancies, missing receipts and invoices, and any associated documentation for associated projects
· Perform project-end close and generate statistical, financial and accounting reports
· Prepare financial records by maintaining accurate account balances using QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online (QBO) software
· Perform data entry, receipt scanning, and administrative duties utilizing internal systems and databases ensuring accuracy and integrity of data
· Generate financial and inventory reports
· Identify and correct miscalculations and financial discrepancies
· Gain understanding of the chart of accounts
· Provide general finance support to the Production and Finance department
· Other duties as required
· Experience using QuickBooks or QuickBooks Online
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Working knowledge of financial processes
· Intermediate hands-on experience with Microsoft Excel, Concur, Pivot Payables, and QuickBooks Online is considered an asset
· Time management and project prioritization skills
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
· Experience working within creative service environment is considered an asset
· Completed degree from accredited educational institution in Accounting or Finance, or related field
· 2+ years experience in a financial administration role.
How to Apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate “accounting bookkeeper in the subject line of your email or the cover letter of your resume
No views yet