20 Home Support Worker Jobs for Bedford NS
- Northwood Homecare Inc- Bedford NS – Posted by Employer
- Bedford, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Job ID : 6949
- Category : Health Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18.15 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 08 Nov 2019
- Expiry Date : 07 Nov 2020
20 Home Support Worker Jobs for Bedford, NS
• Administer medications.
• Administer bedside and personal care.
• Launder clothing and household linens.
• Collect specimens.
• Feed or assist in feeding.
• Change non-sterile dressings.
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
• Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene.
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals.
Education: Secondary school and completion of a training program in care of the elderly or in a related field may be required OR College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year.
Wages: $ 18.15 per hour
Hours: 40/ week
Northwood is Nova Scotia’s original senior citizen advocate, dating back to 1962. Since that time, we have led the way as Nova Scotia’s most dynamic continuing care organization committed to innovation and change. We are the largest not-for-profit continuing care organization in Atlantic Canada and have a staff of more than 1, 700. We are continuously recognized as a great place to work, with the distinction of being one of Nova Scotia’s Top employers as well as a top employer in Atlantic Canada.
Contact Name: Northwood Homecare Inc Company Type: Employer
Company: Northwood Homecare Inc
State: Nova Scotia
Northwood is proud to be an inclusive employer who encourages diverse applicants. We thank all applicants however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. To learn more about Northwood please visit our website www.nwood.ns.ca
How to ApplyPlease submit applications to email@example.com
No views yet