Responsible for fitting and welding of steel, aluminum and stainless-steel parts using a MIG and/or TIG and/or stick process for manufactured or custom products. Also, required to perform other miscellaneous tasks, as assigned by his or her supervisor.
- Set up welding machines based on the job at hand or using a Welding Procedure Specification
- Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators
- Assemble items as instructed by floor supervisor
- Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities
- Lift raw materials, final products, and items packed for shipment, manually (up to 100 pounds), or using a hoist
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume.
No views yet