Toronto Plumbing&Drains Corp is a Canadian company located in Mississauga, ON, specializing in plumbing and building services all over the GTA area since 2015. With over 6 years of experience in plumbing and drain services, we have proven ourselves as one of the leaders in the plumbing industry across GTA area. As a well-established and awards-winning plumbing and waterproofing company our goal is to deliver plumbing and building services to our clients the way we feel it should be. As a family owned and operated business, owner of the company, Serhiy Marynchuk and the team at Tornado Plumbing & Drains understand the time and financial commitments families make wile renovating or repairing their homes or businesses; and the role that a home’s plumbing plays within a family’s day to day life.
We are now open to hire a waterproof construction worker to join our team. Well established waterproofing company is looking to hire experienced workers specializing in foundation waterproofing. Applicants must be able to work in a fast-paced environment either independently or as part of a team.
All candidates require to speak English. Knowledge of Ukrainian language is an asset.
Position responsibilities and duties:
As a waterproof construction worker, your duties and responsibilities will include:
– Read blueprints or work order specifications to determine layout and installation procedures;
– Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations;
– Determining the appropriate materials and processes to repair and waterproof a basement
– Ensuring clean and proper application of caulking and other compounds, and following company guidelines to complete each task.
– Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
– Assist tradespersons such as plumbers, concrete masons and bricklayers
– Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
– Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
– Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
– Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors and pumps
– Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants, and remove asbestos and other hazardous materials
– Dug trenches, backfilled holes and compacted earth to prepare for new construction
– Clear drains and downspouts and clean gutters
– Remove damaged tile, brick and mortar
– Fill chipped, cracked and broken bricks and tiles with adhesives and grounting materials to correct surface imperfections
– spray walls with waterproof compound
– Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
Required qualifications and experience
– At least secondary school education
– A minimum of 5 years of related experience in basement/roof waterproofing work is required.
– Candidates without waterproofing experience will not be considered
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
How to Apply
How to Apply
Please apply via website or
via phone 647-779-6878
via email firstname.lastname@example.org
refer to company's owner Serhiy Marynchuk
No views yet