BC Building Products Ltd.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Business Address: 8241-129th Street
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 1-2 years of Relevant experience is required.
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations (12013)
NOC Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
This Company is looking for full-time permanent one Warehouse Supervisor to join their team in Surrey, BC.
• Plan, coordinate, and manage the organization's operational logistics. Create work schedules and processes.
• Train employees on job responsibilities, safety measures, and business regulations.
• Purchasing materials and supplies according to the requirements.
• Enforced strict safety procedures and protocols through successful management of warehouse team members.
• Make arrangements for maintenance and repair work to ensure the efficient running of computer systems, machinery, and equipment.
• The same tasks as workers being supervised may be performed.
• Completion of Secondary School is required.
• 1-2 years of relevant experience is required.
Aboriginal people, Students, Youth, New immigrant persons and people with above-listed skills are welcome to apply.
How to apply:
How to Apply
No views yet