Truck Driver, Heavy truck
- Tri Province – Posted by CJ
- Job ID : 21742
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $19 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 31 Mar 2021
- Expiry Date : 31 Mar 2022
Job Title: Truck Driver, Heavy truck (NOC: 7511)
Employer: Tri Province
Location: 158 Toombs ST. Moncton, NB E1A 3A5
Wage: 19/hr for 40 hrs per week
Employment groups to include: persons with disabilities, indigenous, newcomers to Canada, student, and vulnerable youth
Terms of employment: full time, permanent
Start Date: as soon as possible
- English or French
- Completion of Secondary Education
- 2 years to less than 3 years working as a heavy truck driver or transport driver
· Transport heavy loads within their assigned routes.
· Maintain excellent records of materials picked up, delivered.
· Plan routes and driving schedules.
· Inspecting and maintaining their vehicles before driving, while on the road, and after making deliveries.
· Responsible for the daily maintenance, inspections and emergency repairs.
· Report any accidents or delays to their supervisors and keep detailed records of vehicle maintenance inspections and repairs to ensure that their trucks remain sage and legal to drive.
· Coordinate with dispatchers and other logistics personnel while driving their routes.
· Updating dispatchers to ensure that delivery schedules and timelines are maintained.
· Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, Attention to detail, Sitting for extended periods of times Handling of heavy loads
· Team player, reliable, punctual, accurate
· Driver’s License – Class 1 or A
How to Apply
No views yet