- Capable Transport Ltd – Posted by xxx
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Job ID : 36198
- Category : Transportation
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 01 Nov 2021
- Expiry Date : 01 Nov 2022
Capable Transport Ltd. located at 160 Laurent Cove, Winnipeg, MB, R3V 1S6, is looking for Long Haul Truck Driver to be a part of their team at the earliest.
Number of Position: 05
Type: Full-Time/ Permanent
Benefits: Relocation cost covered by employer.
• Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
• Load and unload goods, Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
• Receive and relay information to central dispatch.
• Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
• Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
• Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes.
• Perform pre-trip, enroute and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle.
• Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
• Perform brake adjustments.
• Pay and receive payments for goods.
• Perform emergency roadside repairs.
• Perform preventive maintenance.
Education & Experience:
• Completion of secondary School is an asset.
• Completion of an accredited driver training course of up to three months duration, through a vocational school or community college is an asset.
• Training will be provided by the employer.
• Class 1 OR AZ license is required.
Eligible candidates please email your resume at email@example.com
No personal drop offs please.
No walk ins and personal calls please.
Indigenous, Youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
No views yet