2106298 Alberta Ltd. DBA Kangill Trucking located at 92 Martingrove Way NE Calgary, AB T3J 2S4 is looking for full time Truck driver to be a part of their team at the earliest.
No. of Position: 08
Type: Full -Time/ Permanent
· Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials,
· Load and unload goods, Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo, Receive and relay information to central dispatch,
· Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy, Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption,
· Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes, Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle,
· Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment, Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations,
· Perform brake adjustments, Pay and receive payments for goods,
· Perform emergency roadside repairs,
Perform preventive maintenance
Completion of secondary school is an asset.
Completion of an accredited driver training course of up to three months duration, through a vocational school or community college is an asset.
On-the-job-training will be provided.
A Class 1 or AZ licence is required.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are eligible to apply on email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No Walk Ins please.
Aboriginal, youth, new immigrant and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
No views yet