- Rony Soos Trucking Ltd – Posted by Employer
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 74433
- Category : Transportation
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $$28.90 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-11-05
- Posting Date : 05 Nov 2022
- Expiry Date : 05 Nov 2023
Location: Calgary, AB, T2B 2S5
Salary: $28.90 / hour
Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 30 to 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Will train
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses : AZ class license, Class 3/3F/DF Licence (trailer truck, vehicles with more than 3 axles)
Personal suitability: Flexibility, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player.
Documentation Knowledge: Accident or incident reports, Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), Maintenance and repair reports, Trip reports.
Transportation/travel information: Valid driver's licence, Willing to travel for extended periods.
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Attention to detail, Handling heavy loads, Repetitive tasks.
1. Address customers' complaints or concerns.
2. Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
3. Load and unload goods.
4. Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
5. Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
6. Perform emergency roadside repairs.
7. Perform pre-trip, en-route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle.
8. Perform preventive maintenance.
9. Receive and relay information to central dispatch.
10. Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
11. Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo.
How to Apply
By email: email@example.com
By mail: #101 4809 30 St SE, Calgary, AB, T2B 2S5
No views yet