NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Are you familiar with the Lower Mainland? Do you enjoy working with your hands? Do you enjoy driving? If you answered yes, this might be the career for you! Heritage Office Furnishings is looking for a Truck Driver for the Operations Department to support the growth and operation of our organization. If you have previous experience with 5 ton trucks, this could be the perfect job for you.
- Extended health benefits for you and your family, including dental, health spending account, portion of MSP and EAP covered entirely by the company
- Banked overtime hours can be taken as holiday
- Company funded events
- Complete on time delivery services to and from warehouses to client sites, operating vehicle safely at all times.
- Physical loading of furniture components onto truck utilizing hand carts and dollies, blanket-wrapping as appropriate.
- Build on customer experience by providing outstanding delivery services including physical placement of furniture components onsite per clients’ instructions.
- Supervise swamper, as assigned.
- Class 5 drivers license
- Must be able to consistently lift and move 75 pounds
- Must have a clean drivers abstract (to be provided)
- Enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude
- Knowledge of the Lower Mainland
- Must be willing to complete CRC including fingerprinting
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume and ICBC drivers abstract to email@example.com with the title "Truck Driver Application" in the subject line.
No views yet