- GB Packers Transport Ltd – Posted by radarjobs2019
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 51658
- Category : Transportation
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $27.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-05-01
- Posting Date : 11 Apr 2022
- Expiry Date : 08 Oct 2022
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Security and Safety: Driver's validity licence check
Communication Systems Experience: Operate GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment.
Business Location: 7583 Sinclair Crescent
Surrey, BC Canada V3W 4H2
Credentials: Driver's License (Class 1 or A)
Main Job Duties are mentioned below:
• Keep track of cargo information, service hours, distance travelled, and fuel usage.
• Use communication devices and on-board computers to communicate with the dispatcher, other drivers, and clients.
• Plan the logistics of trip and secure the necessary documents to transport products.
• Inspect vehicle systems, equipment, and accessories such as tyres, lights and turning signals, brakes, and cold storage before, during, and after each journey.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet