Tim Hortons Team Member – Cap Pele, New Brunswick
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As a Team Member at Tim Hortons, your top priority is guest satisfaction. Whether you are the very first person our guests encounter, or produce the best-loved bakery items that our guests come to enjoy, you will have the opportunity to deliver and create exceptional guest experiences. Your energy and passion for guest service are what make you a top team member in this fast-paced environment while your ability to multi-task and communicate with your fellow team members will contribute to your success.
- Take customers’ orders and focus on customer satisfaction
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Brew coffee. Prepare and bake food. Assemble customer’s beverage and product orders.
- Keep records of the quantities of food used. Prepare, heat and finish simple food items.
- Collect money from the customer. Balance cash and float at the end of shift.
- Keep work area and store clean and sanitized
Apply to this job if you:
- Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- Enjoy working with a successful team in a safe environment
- Have a strong work ethic and are committed to your team
- Are a mature individual seeking permanent employment
- Preferably with own or reliable transportation
As part of our team we offer you:
- Comprehensive training
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Team Tim Hortons Scholarship Program
- Advancement opportunities
- Community involvement
- CCG discount cards
- Vacation Accrual after 1 year of employment
- Health Benefits after 6 months of employment
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Must be residing in Canada.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please submit your resume.
How to ApplyPlease email a copy of your up-to-date resume, stating the job you are applying for in the subject line, to email@example.com
No views yet