- SHRI GURU ARJUN DEV TRANSPORT LIMITED – Posted by kamal
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 6506
- Category : Transportation
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : ASAP
- Posting Date : 09 Oct 2019
- Expiry Date : 08 Oct 2020
Job Title: Truck Driver
Employer: SHRI GURU ARJUN DEV TRANSPORT LIMITED
NOC Code: 7511
Location: BRAMPTON, Ontario
Job Type: Full-time
• Assist in or supervise the safe loading onto trucks of the goods to be transported.
• Inspect trucks for safety prior to taking them out onto the road, as well as at the other end of the trip.
• Travel to different locations and delivering goods.
• Comply with federal regulations and any state regulations
• Report to dispatchers or employers regarding any unusual occurrences on the road.
• Keep a log of all working hours and miles driven.
• Assist in or supervise the safe unloading of goods at the destination.
• Keep the truck clean, presentable, and in good working order at all times, scheduling repairs and maintenance if necessary.
• Load and unload goods.
• Take orders for new deliveries.
• Inspect their trailer before and after the trip and record any defects they find.
• Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs.
• Plan routes using maps or satellite tracking.
• Administering bill of ladings, ensuring all paperwork is submitted to dispatch following the trip using company supplied communication devices to communicate with dispatchers, drivers and customers being able to perform emergency roadside repairs, if necessary
• Valid AZ License
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
• Must have a clean driving abstract
• English (Preferred)
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status and family status, handicap, or other protected status.
Preference will be given to Canadians, permanent residents, new immigrants, aboriginals, youth, older workers and people with disabilities who have the appropriate experience.
Relocation Cost: Employer will pay the transportation expenses
How to ApplyEmail: email@example.com
No views yet