- J.Y. Shinwoo Construction Ltd. – Posted by jytiling
- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 12637
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25-27 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 28 Jul 2020
- Expiry Date : 28 Jul 2021
We are an incredibly diversified tiling company in Vancouver Island and now hiring experienced tilesetters.
Employer: J.Y. Shinwoo Construction Ltd. (o/a J.Y Tiling Ltd)
Position: Full-time Tilesetter (NOC Code #7283)
– Apply tile to walls, floors, ceilings, and promenade rood decks, following design specification
– Prepare, measure, mark surface and cut tile & marble to be covered.
– Arrange tiles according to design plans.
– Mix, apply and spread mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives using hand towel.
– Cut and fit tiles around obstacles and openings using hand and power cutting tolls.
– Pack grout into joints between tiles and remove excess grout.
– Install tile and marble in a planned area
– Wipe off excess grout and apply necessary finishes, such as sealants.
– Positions tile and taps it with trowel handle to affix tile to plaster or adhesive base.
-Education: completion of secondary school is required.
-Experience: completion of a three-to four-year tilesetter apprenticeship program OR three years of work experience as a tilesetter.
-English skill is required.
Wage: $25.00 ~ $27.00 per hour
Working Condition: 30 ~ 40 hrs/week. 10 days paid vacation per year or 4 % of vacation pay.
Business Location: 3408 Foxwood Court, Victoria, BC. V9C 0G9
Working Location: Various location in Vancouver Island, BC.
How to ApplyHow to Apply: by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet