NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are urgently in need of a full-time Thai food cook who has a minimum of 2 years experience in preparing and cooking Authentic Thai food.
Start Date : As soon as possible
Job duties :
- Prepare and cook (Authentic Thai food) full course meals and individual dishes
- Plan menus and implement new Thai special dishes
- Ensure quality of food and determine size of food proportions
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Work with specialized cooking equipment (Deep fryer, etc.)
- Clean Kitchen and work areas
Food Preparation Specializations : Stocks, soups and sauces, Cold kitchen (salad & appetizers) , vegetables, Fruits, nuts, mushrooms, Meat, Poultry and Seafood
Type of Meals / Food Prepared : (Authentic Thai food) Lunches , Dinners, Full course meals
Language : English, Knowing Thai is an asset
Location: 511 Bank Street, Ottawa, Ontario K2P 1Z5
How to Apply
All potential candidates please apply and send your resume by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities are welcome.
No views yet