Team Lead – Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
Team Lead – Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
Come play a key role in building the future of Digital products for MIR and clients of MIR! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team – and that’s exactly what we’re building. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At MIR we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and 5G Wireless team. Collectively, we touch 30-million of Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We’re also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion – find out more at www.allinforequity.ca.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity
[NOTE: Only Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents of Canada or those legally allowed to work in Canada may apply]
In this Leadership Role, you are expected to:
- Lead/participate in software demonstrations and other marketing initiatives.
- Lead implementation of Dynamics 365 CE product line and related Microsoft technologies (Azure, SQL Server, SSRS, PowerBI, Dynamics 365/AX, etc).
- Configure, analyze, design, develop, and maintain D365 program setup and configuration to support business processes and functions
- Perform software architectural design, code review and lead technical initiatives.
- Engineer and guide business software solutions.
- Work with Microsoft, other partners and vendors, SMEs, Business Analysts and the Development team to build solution designs and translate functional requirements into a successful development process.
- Analyze and define process engineering skills using best practices
- Assist in the staffing of the D365 team, including interviewing and some people management responsibilities
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Demonstrated experience of at least 5 years as a Dynamic 365 Architect and 2 years of successfully leading a team that provides the support and delivery of Microsoft D365 products
- Superior product knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and/or Field Service.
- Strong Dynamics 365/CE software development background required, however this is specifically NOT a programming job opportunity.
- Strong experience with Power Platform Development (Model-driven Apps, Canvas Apps, & Power Automate, Dataverse)
- Experience with: Power Automate Cloud, UI and Desktop Flows, including Power Automate Desktop, Power BI, Power Virtual Agents, AI Builder and PowerApps Portals
- Applying system solutions to business problems through the design and programming of D365
- Keeping abreast with emerging technologies around Microsoft Dynamics 365 ecosystem
- Combination of functional and technical expertise
- Experience with Power Virtualization Agent, Dataverse, Power Apps in Teams and data gateways is required.
- Data management and database experience building SQL-based solutions.
- Ability to assess business needs, infrastructure, data processing and other requirements to provide process and technical recommendations.
- Excellent communications and presentation abilities.
Here’s what you can expect in return:
- Competitive $110,000 to $120,000 annual salary working 37.45 hours /week; up to 10% annual performance bonus and group insurance benefits
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at MIR
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the “what” and the “how”
How to Apply
Applicants allowed to legally work in Canada are encouraged to send in their resumes, cover letter and relevant certifications by e-mail to:
No views yet