- Lux Collection Ltd. – Posted by Employer
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 32311
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 15 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 15 Sep 2022
Lux Collection Ltd.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in related field.
NOC Group: Tailors, dressmakers, furriers and milliners (6342)
NOC Job Title: Tailor
Job Location(s): # Unit 326, 8128-128 Street
Canada, V3W 1R1
This Company named Lux Collection Ltd. is urgently hiring one Full-time Tailor to join their team in Surrey, British Columbia as soon as possible.
• Make made-to-measure garments according to customer and manufacturing specifications.
• Fit, alter and repair garments as required.
• Lay out, cut, sew and press materials to make bridal and formal dresses etc.
• Make, alter or re-style fur garments and accessories.
• Operate sewing machines or sew by hand.
• Select and modify commercial patterns to customers’ and clothing manufacturers’ specifications and fit.
• Design patterns to fit measurements.
• Mark, cut and sew fabric.
•Completion of Secondary School is required.
•Minimum two to three years of experience is required.
Canadian citizens and permanent residents are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet