- 2235296 Ontario Ltd. O/A Circle K – Posted by email@example.com
- Barrie, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 11872
- Category : Retail
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-06-23
- Posting Date : 23 Jun 2020
- Expiry Date : 23 Jun 2021
Employer: 2235296 Ontario Ltd. O/A Circle K
Position: Store Supervisor
Duration/Type: Full Time-Permanent
Location: 477 Grove Street E, Unit#3, Barrie, Ontario, L4M 6M3
Salary: $18.50 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Other Benefits: None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35-40 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Supervising and coordinating staff activities such as orientation, training, scheduling, monitoring, evaluating performance and providing direction to store sales staff
• Maintaining sufficient inventory and ordering routine merchandise
• Prepare reports regarding merchandising, sales volumes, and other matters
• Assign work duties to workers and prepare work schedules with the management/ownership
• Sell merchandise to customers
• Resolve customer complaints when needed
• Determine staffing requirements and resolve any issues such as work schedule changes, sick calls, additional staffing requirements
• Promote and maintain a safe working environment and follow all company protocol
• Prepare necessary paperwork and ensure accuracy of weekly sales audit
• Handle cash and receipts for the sale of merchandise by performing duties such as counting the float, balancing cash, providing change, sorting, and securing cash.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Specific skills required for the position:
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
• Excellent oral/written communication skills in English language is required
Education and Experience Requirements
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Minimum one year of work experience as a cashier/attendant/stock worker in a retail sales environment is required. Supervisory experience in a similar work setting will be considered as an asset.
How to Apply:
By emailing to: jobs.CircleKBarrie@outlook.com
How to ApplyBy emailing to: jobs.CircleKBarrie@outlook.com
No views yet