Steel Stub framer – carpentry (NOC 72310)
- Sunrisers Construction Ltd. – Posted by xxx
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 93389
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $30.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 21 Mar 2023
- Expiry Date : 20 Mar 2024
Sunrisers Construction Ltd. located at 59-13898 64 Ave Surrey, British Columbia, V3W 1L6 is looking for a permanent full-time Steel Stub framer – carpentry (NOC 72310) to join with them.
Type: Full-Time/ Permanent
No. of Positions: 03
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring, and erect walls and roof systems.
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings, and hardware.
- Schedule and co-ordinate work on sites
- Survey building locations and levels.
- Supervise other workers.
• Completion of secondary School is an asset.
• Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program is an asset.
• On the job training will be provided.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates send their resume to email@example.com.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No Walk Ins please. Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.
No views yet