Ski lift supervisor (1 vacancy)
- Sunshine Valley Recreations Inc. dba Manning Park Resort – Posted by Employer
- Manning Park, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 25888
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21.70 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 14 Jun 2021
- Expiry Date : 14 Jun 2022
Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full Time
$21.70 Hourly, for 32.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
7500 Hwy 3, Manning Park, BC V0X 1 RO
– Education: No formal education required
– Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience required
– Languages: Written and Oral English
- Coordinate and assign daily duties of lift operators and maintenance team.
- Oversee & schedule year-round lift operations and maintenance and co-ordinate between alpine operations and lift mechanics for maintenance and repair work on ski lifts.
- Co-ordinate Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Train and supervise lift operators in all duties and safety proceduresRequisition supplies and materials
- Produce and review daily lift operation reports for management team.
- Oversee daily set up and take down of ski lifts
- Establish and maintain health and safety procedures for lift attendants and maintenance workers.
- May perform duties of lift operators and maintenance workers where required.
Sunshine Valley Recreations Inc. dba Manning Park Resort
7500 Hwy 3, Manning Park, BC V0X 1 RO (mailing Box 1600, Hope, BC V0X 1 LO
How to Apply
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-INS
By E-mail: email@example.com
No views yet