Shipping and receiving clerk
USZCN is looking to hire a shipping and receiving clerk who’s willing to work with the company for a long duration of time. This position is full-time and permanent. Daily duties and responsibilities will include:
- Prepare bills of landing, customs forms, invoices and other shipping documents manually or by computer;
- Determine method of shipping;
- Assemble containers, record contents manually or by computer, pack goods to be shipped and affix identifying information and shipping instructions;
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents, alert customers for picking up;
- Pack, unpack, code and route goods to appropriate storage areas;
- Maintain internal, manual or computerized record-keeping systems, alert IT technician if any problem occurs.
Salary: $19.00 hourly with 30-40 work hours per week. Overtime rate will be $28.50/hour after 44 hours of work hours per week or after 8 days of work hours per day.
How to ApplyRequirements: Language - English; Education - High school graduation; Work experience - at least one year relevant work experience within logisctics field; Work conditins - this work will be physically demanding and includes bending, kneeing. Qualified applicants please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
No views yet