Shift Supervisor-Retail Store
- 2362520 Ontario Inc. O/A Your Dollar Store with More – Posted by email@example.com
- Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 11093
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21.31 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-05-19
- Posting Date : 19 May 2020
- Expiry Date : 19 May 2021
Employer: 2362520 Ontario Inc. O/A Your Dollar Store with More
Position: Shift Supervisor-Retail Store
Duration/Type: Full Time/Permanent
Location: Unit#1, 1001 Langs Dr, Cambridge, ON N1R 7K7
Salary: $21.31 per hour; The gross salary is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other benefits: Periodic bonuses for reaching store sales targets
Vacation: Two weeks per year
Hours of Work: 44.00 hours a week; Overtime rate at X1.5 applicable after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Supervising and coordinating the activities of the store associates (cashiers, store keepers) for the assigned shift, training them, assigning duties/areas, and preparing work schedules.
• Implement sales strategies and techniques as set out by the management/ownership for achieving the sales targets and growing market share of the sales programs
• Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
• Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
• Maintain or change product displays/pricing including those required for seasonal sale items.
• Sell merchandise to customers
Specific Job Requirements
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Minimum one year of combined work experience in retail sales and stock worker is required. Supervisory experience in a similar work setting will be considered as an asset.
• Excellent oral/written communication skills
How to ApplyBy email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet