- Tim Hortons – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 13379
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-09-01
- Posting Date : 01 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 01 Sep 2021
Employer: Tim Hortons
Position: Shift Supervisor
Duration/Type: Permanent/Full Time
Location: 330 Main St N, Brampton ON L6V1P6
Salary: $15.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Other Benefits: Group insurance single benefits including medical, dental and eye care coverage on a 50% cost sharing basis would be offered to the employee upon completion of six months of employment period with the organization
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35.0-40.0 Hours a week
Shifts: Morning and Afternoon
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Supervise the activities of the shift staff in preparing food, taking orders and customer service etc.
• Assist in planning and scheduling staff, ensuring adequate coverage to meet the shift needs
• Supervise the preparation of all products in an efficient manner to handle daily requirements; ensure all food prepared is of the highest quality, and overproduction is kept to a minimum to avoid waste.
• Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
• Training and developing new/existing team members and motivating and encouraging a team to achieve targets
• Monitor product levels and ensure bakers replenish as required
• Ability to delegate and ensures all cleaning and secondary duties are completed
• Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
• Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
• Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
Specific Job Requirements
• Minimum one year of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Requires excellent communication skills in English, ability to deal with all levels of employees and to resolve customer complaints/issues
How to ApplyBy email to email@example.com
No views yet