- Udupi Madras Cafe – Posted by email@example.com
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 10183
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-03-31
- Posting Date : 31 Mar 2020
- Expiry Date : 31 Mar 2021
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Employer: Udupi Madras Cafe
Position: Shift Supervisor
Duration: Full Time
Location: 265 Enfield Pl, Mississauga, ON L5B 3E2
Salary: $18.00 per hour. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other benefits: None; Other than normal employer EI and CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35-40 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Supervising, coordinating and scheduling activities of the shift staff in preparing food, taking orders and customer service etc.
• Supervise food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained, and all food prepared is of the highest quality, and overproduction is kept to a minimum to avoid waste.
• Training and developing new/existing team members. Promote a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
• Monitor product levels and assist with product orders and inventory as required
• Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
• Solving the cash register problems.
• Submit hours for payroll for assigned shift staff
• Delegate and ensures all cleaning and secondary duties are completed
Specific Job Requirements
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Minimum one year of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
• Requires good communication skills, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
How to ApplyBy emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet