Shift Manager-Subway Restaurant
- 2388954 Ontario Inc. O/A Subway Sandwiches and Salads – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 15178
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 06 Nov 2020
- Expiry Date : 06 Nov 2021
Employer: 2388954 Ontario Inc. O/A Subway Sandwiches and Salads
Position: Shift Manager-Subway Restaurant
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 499 S, Main St S, Unit#184C, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 1N7
Salary: $16.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Other Benefits: None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 32.0-44.0 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of $24.00 per hour after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Managing the shift by supervising, coordinating and scheduling activities of shift staff
• As needed, supervises food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained.
• Coordinates and supervises staff so that standards of cleanliness are maintained as outlined in the SUBWAY Operations Manual.
• Manages a staff of approximately 3 to 5. Assigns, oversees and evaluates work. Recommends promotion, transfer, or termination of employees. May conduct written and verbal staff evaluations.
• Performs paperwork duties and assists with product orders and inventory as needed.
• Assists the restaurant manager/owner with planning of special events and promotions.
• Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed
• Establishing methods to meet work schedules
• Identify and estimate quantities of foods, beverages, and supplies to be ordered
• Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
• Responsible for inventory management and cash control systems for the assigned shift
• Make sure that all local and national food safety codes are maintained
Specific Job Requirements
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Minimum one year of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
• Requires good communication skills, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday.
How to ApplyBy emailing to email@example.com
No views yet