Shift Manager – Pizza Hut Woodstock
- Pizza Hut – Posted by IIBC
- Woodstock, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 42397
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.80 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 04 Jan 2022
- Expiry Date : 03 Jul 2022
The Company Operating Name: Pizza Hut
Title of Position: Shift Manager – Pizza Hut Woodstock
Business Address: 2297 St Joseph Blvd Unit J, Orleans, ON K1C 1E7
No# of Positions: 2
Terms of Employment: permanent – Year round – Full time
Language Requirement(s): English
Wage: $ 15.80 / hour
Benefits Package (if applicable): Dental and Medical (after probation)
Hours (each week): 32
Location of work: 3 Huron St, Woodstock, ON N4S 6Y9
Work Experience: Minimum 7 months’ experience in food preparation
– Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of the staff
– Maintaining sanitation, health and safety standard in the work areas.
– Maintaining all inventories, budgets and cost estimates as well as ordering.
– Hiring staff as required and available to meet scheduling requirements
– Train staff in job duties and proper restaurant procedures.
– Effective coordinate and manage work schedules.
– Overseeing and assists staff as required to ensure quality food and service.
– Handling sales receipts and cash balances at the end of the day as well as submit reports
– Address professionally customer issues and complaints or concerns
– Minimum 7 months’ experience in food preparation
– Completion of a secondary school is required
– Ability to communicate effectively in English.
– Strong communication and leadership skills with client focus
– Ability to work under pressure
– High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
– Ability to manage multiple tasks
– Ability to supervise 5-10 people
– Able to work in a fast paced environment
– Work under pressure and with tight deadlines
– Ability to work long hours standing as well as complete physically demanding work as required
Contact Information: Apply with resume via email to email@example.com (Subject Line or Email Body should include: Shift Manager – Woodstock or submit in person or mail to 3 Huron St, Woodstock, ON N4S 6Y9 (between 10-12 and 2-5 daily). We encourage new everyone to apply including but not limited to immigrants, aboriginals and youth to apply for the job. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
No views yet