Shift Manager – Pizza Hut Upper Ottawa St
- Pizza Hut – Posted by IIBC
- Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 42399
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.92 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 04 Jan 2022
- Expiry Date : 04 Jan 2023
The Company Operating Name: Pizza Hut Title of Position: Shift Manager – Pizza Hut Upper Ottawa St Business Address: 2297 St Joseph Blvd Unit J, Orleans, ON K1C 1E7 No# of Positions: 2 Terms of Employment: permanent – Year round – Full time Language Requirement(s): English Wage: $16.92 / hour Benefits Package (if applicable): Dental and Medical (after probation) Hours (each week): 32 Location of work: 1405 Upper Ottawa St, Hamilton, ON L8W 3J6 Education: Secondary Work Experience: Minimum 7 months’ experience in food preparation Job Duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of the staff
- Maintaining sanitation, health and safety standard in the work areas.
- Maintaining all inventories, budgets and cost estimates as well as ordering.
- Hiring staff as required and available to meet scheduling requirements
- Train staff in job duties and proper restaurant procedures.
- Effective coordinate and manage work schedules.
- Overseeing and assists staff as required to ensure quality food and service.
- Handling sales receipts and cash balances at the end of the day as well as submit reports
- Address professionally customer issues and complaints or concerns
- Minimum 7 months’ experience in food preparation
- Completion of a secondary school is required
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Strong communication and leadership skills with client focus
- Ability to work under pressure
- High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to supervise 5-10 people
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Ability to work long hours standing as well as complete physically demanding work as required
How to Apply
Contact Information: Apply with resume via email to email@example.com (Subject Line or Email Body should include: Shift Manager - Upper Ottawa St Hamilton or submit in person or mail to 1405 Upper Ottawa St, Hamilton, ON L8W 3J6 (between 10-12 and 2-5 daily). We encourage new everyone to apply including but not limited to immigrants, aboriginals and youth to apply for the job. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
No views yet