- 1893878 Ontario Inc. O/A KFC Restaurant – Posted by email@example.com
- Oakville, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 10148
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-03-31
- Posting Date : 31 Mar 2020
- Expiry Date : 31 Mar 2021
Employer: 1893878 Ontario Inc. O/A KFC Restaurant
Position: Shift Manager
No. of Positions: 2
Duration: Full Time
Location: 330 Dundas Street E, Unit#3, Oakville, ON, L6H6Z9
Salary: $15.00 per hour. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other benefits: None; Other than normal employer EI and CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 40.0-44.0 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Managing the shift by supervising, coordinating and scheduling activities of the shift staff.
• As needed, supervises food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained.
• Prepare daily sales report using POS software and brief the management.
• Manages a staff of approximately 3-6. Assign, oversees and evaluate work. Recommend promotion, transfer, or termination of employees. May conduct written and verbal staff evaluations.
• Perform paperwork duties and assists with product orders and inventory as needed.
• Supervise and communicate changes of food preparation, formulas to the employees.
• Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
• Solving the cash register problems.
• Submit payroll information for the assigned shift staff
Specific Job Requirements
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Minimum one year of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
• Requires good communication skills, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires standing and walking the entire workday.
How to ApplyBy emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet