- Al Khaliq Foods Inc. O/A Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen – Posted by email@example.com
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 14579
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 16 Oct 2020
- Expiry Date : 16 Oct 2021
Employer: Al Khaliq Foods Inc. O/A Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Position: Shift Manager
No. of Positions: 2
Duration: Full Time
Location: 790 Military Trail, Unit#9, Scarborough, Ontario, M1E 4P7
Salary: $16.00 per hour. The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other benefits: None; Other than normal employer EI and CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35.0-44.0 Hours a week; Overtime rate applicable at the rate of X1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Managing the shift by supervising, coordinating and scheduling activities of the shift staff.
• As needed, supervises food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained.
• Prepare daily sales report using Popeye’s POS software and brief the management.
• Manages a staff of approximately 5-10. Assign, oversees and evaluate work. Recommend promotion, transfer, or termination of employees. May conduct written and verbal staff evaluations.
• Perform paperwork duties and assists with product orders and inventory as needed.
• Supervise and communicate changes of food preparation, formulas to the employees.
• Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
• Solving the cash register problems.
• Submit semi-monthly payroll information for the assigned shift staff
Specific Job Requirements
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Minimum one year of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
• Requires good communication skills in English Language. Ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires standing, and walking the entire workday.
How to ApplyBy email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet