- 2125977 Ontario Inc. O/A Domino’s Pizza – Posted by email@example.com
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 13125
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-08-22
- Posting Date : 22 Aug 2020
- Expiry Date : 22 Aug 2021
Employer: 2125977 Ontario Inc. O/A Domino’s Pizza
Position: Shift Manager
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 2555 Erin Centre Blvd, Mississauga, ON L5M 5G9
Salary: $15.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Other Benefits: None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35-40 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Managing the shift by supervising, coordinating and scheduling activities of the shift staff in preparing food, taking orders and customer service etc.
• Supervise food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained and all food prepared is of the highest quality, and overproduction is kept to a minimum to avoid waste.
• Training and developing new/existing team members. Promote a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
• Prepare daily sales and inventory reports using POS software and brief the management.
• Monitor product levels and assist with product orders and inventory as required
• Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
• Solving the cash register problems.
• Submit hours for payroll for assigned shift staff
• Delegate and ensures all cleaning and secondary duties are completed
Specific Job Requirements
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Minimum one year of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
• Requires good communication skills, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
How to ApplyApply by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet