- Shah Motors London Corporation O/A Mr. Sub Restaurant – Posted by email@example.com
- London, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 10376
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-04-10
- Posting Date : 10 Apr 2020
- Expiry Date : 10 Apr 2021
Employer: Shah Motors London Corporation O/A Mr. Sub Restaurant
Position: Shift Manager
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 1080 Adelaide Street N, London, ON, N5Y 2N1
Salary: $15.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Other Benefits: None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35.0-44.0 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Managing the shift by supervising, coordinating and scheduling activities of the shift staff
• As needed, supervise food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained.
• Coordinate and supervise staff so that standards of cleanliness are maintained.
• Manage a staff of approximately 2 to 4. Assign, oversee and evaluate work.
• Recommend promotion, transfer, or termination of employees. May conduct written and verbal staff evaluations.
• Perform paperwork duties and assist with product orders and inventory as needed.
• Assist the restaurant manager/owner with planning of special events and promotions.
• Establishing methods to meet work schedules
• Identify and estimate quantities of foods, beverages, and supplies to be ordered
• Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
• Responsible for inventory management and cash control systems for the assigned shift
• Make sure that all local and national food safety codes are maintained
Specific Job Requirements
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Minimum one year of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
• Requires good communication skills, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday.
How to ApplyBy emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet