- Burger King – Posted by email@example.com
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 14905
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 30 Oct 2020
- Expiry Date : 30 Oct 2021
Employer: Burger King
Position: Shift Coordinator
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 285 Queen St E, Brampton, ON L6W 2C2
Salary: $16.50 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Other Benefits: Optional shared group insurance benefits including medical, dental and eye care coverage
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35-44 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
The Shift Coordinator improves guest satisfaction through financial controls, operations, direction of Team Members, and compliance within the scope of an assigned shift. The Shift Coordinator has full accountability for restaurant operations during assigned shift when management is not present. This position operates under the direct management of the Restaurant General Manager and helps lead the restaurant team. This position interacts with Team Members, Restaurant Management, outside vendors, members of the field operations team and guests.
• Responsible for restaurant operations (labor, inventory variance, GUEST TRAC® responses) during assigned shifts, including opening and closing restaurant.
• Provides production direction to Team Members in a clear and concise way.
• Sets an example for Team Members by working hard to implement shift plan and ensure swift and smooth production.
• Delegates in a way that encourages teamwork during shift to ensure that the restaurant operations comply with company standards.
• Motivates Team Members to exceed guest expectations with food and friendly service in clean surroundings.
• Works with team to act on guest feedback and resolve complaints in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
• Directs, trains and motivates Team Members during shift on each of the workstations.
• Complies with the requirements of government regulations, Burger King Canada Market Policy, food safety, Burger King Canada Security Policy, operations and Burger King Canada policies and procedures relating to all activities in the restaurant during the shift.
• Takes initiative to immediately report violations of safety, sanitation, security and other company policies to restaurant management and perform short-term solutions.
• Motivates Team Members to comply with loss control procedures and to maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and other Team Members;
• Completes checklists and procedures for cash reporting, inventory control, and scheduling during shift.
• May perform essential functions and duties listed in the restaurant Team Member job description.
• Flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum 1-2 year of experience in food preparation or service is required, previous supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Demonstrate English language proficiency that enables speech clarity, proficient reading and verbal comprehension.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
How to ApplyBy email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet